A fantastic poem by Anwar Masood.
Post your comment
- Added very exilent
- Added what a great poem! i salute to "MOM"not only the" MOM" is sweet but this word is so sweet in itself that when you say" mom" your lips kiss twice with eachother.
- Added so tear full poem,that made cry and my soul go back to old day when my mother with me,i feel that their prayer always with me.
- Added unique poem from great port
- Added Oh it is simply beautiful and made me cry. How could a man understand feelings of a mother so truly
very very very very very best.
very soal & heart touching poem.
AOA, Aziz doston,
The thought ('khayal') in Anwar Masood's poetry is always deep and also has moral values. I know this by hearing his urdu poetry. Since I cannot understand Punjabi, I would be highly obliged if anyone of our Punjabi speaking brother/sister can translate what he is saying here.
- Added WOW, thats the great true story of MOTHER`s LOVE, I slute Anwer Masood, I love my mom so much.
- Added men tohadi azmat nun salam karda han. ambri di shan barri suchy dassi e,ty qadar oh hi janda e jiss di dunnia te nahen.
- Added a great poem ,a great tribute to mother, inever can forrget